How should Christians engage with culture? Should Christians engage in a culture war? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
"Apologetics makes students arrogant" "Apologetics is too heady for students" "Students need an expert leader." Sean responds to these common myths and more.
Does the “separation of Church and State” make it illegal to be a Christian presence in public schools? Sean interviews author S. Williams on this Q and more.
How has apologetics changed over the past few decades? What are the big issues today? Sean interviews philosopher J.P. Moreland on these questions and more.
- May 30, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 6, 2016 — Stonegate Fellowship Church, Summer Camp Glorieta, NM
- June 12, 2016 — Heritage Christian Fellowship San Clemente, CA
- June 16, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 19, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- June 26, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- June 28, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 30, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- July 21, 2016 — Alive Festival Mineral City, OH
- July 28, 2016 — Summit TN Dayton, TN
- July 31, 2016 — 2016 Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
- August 16, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
MORE TO WATCH
Sean interviews Mike, a former porn-addict, about his 20-year journey of addiction and broken relationships, but ultimate transformation through Christ.
What principles influence how Christians vote? Should we vote for a particular person? In two minutes, Sean briefly answers these questions and more.
People commonly believe that all sins are equal before God. But is this true? What does the Bible say? Sean briefly addresses this question.