What is the key to having success as an author? Josh McDowell is a best-selling author who has written over 150 books. He answers three quick questions.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Did God create humans out of boredom? Why Did God even create humans. Sean briefly addresses this question by reflecting on the character of God.
This is part 2 in Sean's series on knowing God's will. In this post, Sean provides some specific steps for biblical decision making.
The question of God's will is one of the most important, and yet confused, issues that we all face. Sean provides some biblical insight into knowing God's will.
- October 10, 2015 — Cathedral of Faith San Jose, CA
- October 13, 2015 — The King's Academy High School Chapel Sunnyvale, CA
- October 16, 2015 — Walnut Creek Church Des Moines, IA
- October 20, 2015 — Emmanuel College Franklin Springs, GA
- October 23, 2015 — Youth Apologetics @ Biola University Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- October 26, 2015 — College of the Ozarks Convocation Branson, MO
- November 5, 2015 — Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center Denton, TX
- November 6, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ Rock Point Church Lake Elmo, MN
- November 13, 2015 — Emmanuel Community Church Hillsdale, MI
- November 19, 2015 — EPS Apologetics Conference Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, Atlanta, GA
- November 20, 2015 — Faith Ascent Fundraiser St. Louis, MO
- January 20, 2016 — Living Oaks Community Church Newbury Park, CA
MORE TO WATCH
Many critics claim the Bible is anti-women. Yet, in reality, as Sean demonstrates, the biblical worldview holds women in the highest regard.
Why does God allow evil? Sean briefly provides one reason God may allow evil and how evil, when it is properly understood, is an argument for God's existence.
Is it okay to doubt? Some say no. But as Sean explains in this video, through his personal experience, doubt can be the impetus for a deeper faith.