What misunderstandings do many Christians have about sex? What can students do to remain pure? Sean briefly interviews Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Does sex have any real meaning? Is it different than any other kind of touch? Sean busts a common myth about sex and shows why physical touch is so powerful.
What is unique about twentysomethings today? What top advice do you have for them? Sean interviews Kelli & Peter Worrall about their new book.
Did Joseph Smith die for his conviction about the Book of Mormon? Does his death provide evidence for Mormonism. Sean closely examines these claims.
- January 3, 2016 — Church Services @ First Colony Church of Christ Sugar Land, TX
- January 20, 2016 — Living Oaks Community Church Newbury Park, CA
- January 29, 2016 — Break Forth Canada 2016 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- February 4, 2016 — GSCSA Conference hosted by South Merrimack Christian Academy Merrimack, NH
- February 7, 2016 — Sunday Services @ EV Free Fullerton, CA
- February 12, 2016 — Reasons to Believe/ AMP Conference Pomona, CA
- February 14, 2016 — Sunday Services @ EV Free Fullerton, CA
- February 21, 2016 — Sunday Services @ EV Free Fullerton, CA
- March 6, 2016 — 121 Community Church Grapevine, TX
- March 29, 2016 — Defending Your Faith Youth Series @ Faith Community Church of the Valley, Temecula, CA
- April 8, 2016 — Christian Youth Summit Bend, OR
- April 22, 2016 — Awana Vantage Conference Streamwood, IL
MORE TO WATCH
Have you ever shared your faith in a way you later regret? Sean shares an evangelistic failure, lessons from it, and advice how to better share your faith.
How can God be three and one? Sean briefly defines the Trinity and shows how there is no contradiction when it is properly understood.
Sean quickly shows that while all religions could be false, they can't possibly all be true. How do we know which is true? The evidence.