Sean asks his dad five big questions about the state of marriage today and for practical advice on how marriages can succeed today.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
William Lane Craig and Sean McDowell make the case for God from the existence of objective morality
Why would God command Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac?
This world is full of suffering and pain, and God does allow it. Why doesn’t God end it now? Why has he allowed it to continue so long?
- July 7, 2015 — Summit Manitou Springs, CO
- July 9, 2015 — Summit Dayton, TN
- July 10, 2015 — BGEA Asheville, NC
- July 13, 2015 — Immersion/Impact 360 Atlanta, GA
- July 16, 2015 — Momentum Winona Lake, IN
- July 19, 2015 — Hume Lake Hume Lake, CA
- July 25, 2015 — Summit Manitou Springs, CO
- July 27, 2015 — M3 Camp Glorieta, NM
- August 2, 2015 — Forest Home Family Camp Forest Falls, CA
- August 17, 2015 — Summit Manitou Springs, CO
- August 28, 2015 — Biola on the Road Downey, CA
- September 11, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ Calvary Church Santa Ana, CA
MORE TO WATCH
In a world where everyone has a testimony, and an argument for their views, what sets Christianity apart? Simple: Forgiveness
Marvel comics recently announced that its iconic character Iceman is gay. Here's my thoughts, which may surprise some of you.
Sean briefly analyzes and applies three principles in how faith is passed on to the next generation.