What is the key to being an effective debater? Are debates still important in culture today? Sean briefly interviews his father Josh with these Qs and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
What is the key biblical principle for students to thrive in their faith? Sean briefly answers these questions with biblical insight.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
How can Christians best respond to the thorniest ethical issues of our day, such as designer babies and the transgender issue? Sean interview Dr. Scott Rae.
What are the best tips for becoming a public speaker? Sean shares some personal stories and insights to help aspiring public speakers.
Why does one of the leading apologists today, a cold-case detective, write a kid's book? Sean interviews J. Warner Wallace about Cold-Case Christianity for Kids
- October 7, 2016 — Youth Conference @ Donelson Fellowship Nashville, TN
- October 13, 2016 — Chapel Service @ Metrolina Christian Academy Indian Trail, NC
- October 14, 2016 — National Conference on Christian Apologetics Charlotte, NC
- October 20, 2016 — Transforming Churches Conference Mesa, AZ
- October 21, 2016 — reThink Dallas, TX Dallas, TX
- October 27, 2016 — Hume Lake Men's Retreat Hume, CA
- October 28, 2016 — ACSI Middle School Leadership Conference Pasadena, CA
- November 11, 2016 — Heroic Truth Experience & Services Meridian, IL
- November 21, 2016 — 2016 Fall Christian Educators Conference Wichita, KS
- January 5, 2017 — Defend Conference New Orleans, LA
- January 15, 2017 — Student Leadership Orlando, FL
- January 20, 2017 — Heroic Truth Experience, Services & Pornography Seminar Honolulu, HI
MORE TO WATCH
Do supernatural beings really exist? What's the evidence? Sean offers three quick reasons for the reality of angels and demons.
Is God anti-sex? Is He aiming to limit our fun? Sean responds to these myths and shows that God actual designed sex for our good.
Is your religion just a reflection of your culture? Are religious beliefs accidents of culture? Sean briefly responds to these Qs by reflecting on truth.