- GodQuest, by Sean McDowell. A church-wide campaign with DVD teaching, study guides, pastor sermons, and both fiction and non-fiction books (www.godquestoutreach.com)
- TrueU by Stephen Meyers. Two series for college-bound students: (1) Does God exist? And (2) Is the Bible Reliable? (www.trueu.org)
- Gospel Journey Maui, hosted by Greg Stier (www.dare2share.org/gospeljourneymaui)
- re:View, a worldview curriculum study for high school students (www.re-films.com/re/)
- www.seanmcdowell.org. This site includes free curriculum for youth leaders, videos, debates, activities, articles, Sean’s blog, and more.
- www.strplace.com. This is the youth website of Stand to Reason and is hosted by my friend, Brett Kunkle. It has great videos, articles, forums for discussion, and additional resources.
- www.reasonablefaith.org. This is the site for growing in apologetics knowledge and experience. It includes debates, articles, forums, videos, and more about the ministry of William Lane Craig.
- Summit Ministries (www.summit.org). This is a 2-week summer conference for students to learn apologetics, worldview training, leadership skills, relational development, and more from leading apologists in the country.
- Wheatstone Academy (www.wheatstoneacademy.com). This is one of the finest worldview conferences for students that is led by leading scholars in a mentoring fashion.
APOLOGETICS BOOKS FOR STUDENTS:
- Apologetics Study Bible for Students, edited by Sean McDowell. It answers the top 120 questions students ask, features archaeological finds, fast facts, study notes, student stories, and more
- Is God Just a Human Invention?, by Sean McDowell and Jonathan Morrow. They tackle the top 17 questions raised by the New Atheists against God
- Smart Faith, by J.P. Moreland and Mark Matlock
- Ethix: Being Bold in a Whatever World, by Sean McDowell
- The Case for Christ, The Case for a Creator, The Case for the Real Jesus, and The Case for Faith, by Lee Strobel