Sean asks his father 3 key questions about parenting. Josh answers from his research as well as personal successes and failures.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
All four Gospels claim Jesus entered Jerusalem triumphantly. If the account is historical, why wasn't he arrested immediately? Sean offers three reasons.
Young people have accepted countless myths about premarital sex. Based on the book Premarital Sex in America, Sean dispels ten of the most common ones.
Is religion behind all the violence in the world? Is the cause of all fighting somehow rooted in religious beliefs? Some say it is.
- September 11, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ Calvary Church Santa Ana, CA
- September 16, 2015 — First Baptist Church of San Deigo, San Diego, CA
- September 20, 2015 — Hill Country Fellowship Church Burnet, TX
- September 21, 2015 — Denton Bible Church Denton, TX
- September 22, 2015 — College Plus New Braunfels, TX
- September 25, 2015 — Stand To Reason reThink Conference Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- October 2, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ North County Christ the King Bellingham, WA
- October 5, 2015 — Friends Christian School Brea, CA
- October 10, 2015 — Cathedral of Faith San Jose, CA
- October 13, 2015 — The King's Academy High School Chapel Sunnyvale, CA
- October 16, 2015 — Walnut Creek Church Des Moines, IA
- October 20, 2015 — Emmanuel College Franklin Springs, GA
MORE TO WATCH
Before showing his baptism, Sean interviews his friend Gavin, a former skeptic, with three questions about his journey and about sharing your faith.
Is apologetics really important for students today? Sean interviews a youth pastor with a compelling personal story and example.
The sexual revolution claims that sex is purely a physical act merely for fun and that it has no sacred meaning. Sean shows how we all know this is not true.