How should Christians engage with culture? Should Christians engage in a culture war? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
What are the most common misconceptions people have about the Bible? From his research and experience, Sean addresses five of the most common myths.
How can neuroscience help youth workers? How does neuroscience intersect with the Christian worldview. Sean interviews the Clarks about their new book.
Today is my 40th birthday and I want to do something a little different to mark my transition into "middle age." Would you consider helping me build a well?
- May 30, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 6, 2016 — Stonegate Fellowship Church, Summer Camp Glorieta, NM
- June 12, 2016 — Heritage Christian Fellowship San Clemente, CA
- June 16, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 19, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- June 26, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- June 28, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 30, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- July 21, 2016 — Alive Festival Mineral City, OH
- July 28, 2016 — Summit TN Dayton, TN
- July 31, 2016 — 2016 Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
- August 16, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
MORE TO WATCH
Is it narrow minded to believe you are right? Are Christians uniquely narrow-minded? Sean briefly responses to the challenges and more.
Can we sin in heaven? If not, do we lose our free will? If so, can we get kicked out of heaven? Sean brings some clarification to these difficult questions.
Sean interviews Mike, a former porn-addict, about his 20-year journey of addiction and broken relationships, but ultimate transformation through Christ.