Why is porn so harmful? How can the church best respond? Are there any positive signs from the research? Sean interviews his father Josh on these Qs and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
Is your religion just a reflection of your culture? Are religious beliefs accidents of culture? Sean briefly responds to these Qs by reflecting on truth.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
The threat to religious freedom is very real, as seen in the recent CA SB 1146. We each have a responsibility to educate ourselves and spread the word.
What is our most powerful apologetic today? Even though offering evidences is critical, Sean argues that forgiveness is perhaps our most powerful apologetic.
Does living together help or hurt a couple's chances for longterm success? Despite its popularity, Sean gives 3 reasons living together disadvantages a couple.
- July 28, 2016 — Summit TN Dayton, TN
- July 29, 2016 — ReMind Conference Sterling Heights, MI
- July 31, 2016 — 2016 Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
- August 16, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- September 2, 2016 — Forest Center College Briefing Camp Forest Falls, CA
- October 7, 2016 — Youth Conference @ Donelson Fellowship Nashville, TN
- October 13, 2016 — Chapel Service @ Metrolina Christian Academy Indian Trail, NC
- October 14, 2016 — National Conference on Christian Apologetics Charlotte, NC
- October 20, 2016 — Transforming Churches Conference Mesa, AZ
- October 27, 2016 — Hume Lake Men's Retreat Hume, CA
- November 21, 2016 — 2016 Fall Christian Educators Conference Wichita, KS
- January 15, 2017 — Student Leadership Orlando, FL
MORE TO WATCH
Why doesn't God make His existence more clear? Has God actually revealed Himself? Sean briefly addresses these questions and more.
Is the God of the Old Testament angry? Is the New Testament God one of love? How can these two seeming differences be reconciled?
Will God allow me into heaven? Have I lived a good enough life? Sean briefly answers these questions from the life and teachings of Jesus.