What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
What is the best way to formulate the moral argument for the existence of God? How powerful is it? Sean briefly answers these questions.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Why do we so love comic origins? And what does this reveal about the origin of the universe. Timothy Fox tackles these questions in a guest post.
What is apologetics? Does it involve saying you're sorry for your beliefs? Sean briefly lays out the biblical nature of apologetics for all Christians.
The Bible stands in a category of its own in terms of its impact, influence, and shaping of history. Sean traces 5 earth-shattering events tied to the Bible.
- October 7, 2017 — Weekend Services St. Peters, MO
- October 14, 2017 — Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference Virginia Beach, VA
- October 20, 2017 — President's Council Chattanooga, TN
- November 3, 2017 — Heroic Truth Experience Cottonwood, CA
- November 10, 2017 — 121 Community Church - Men's Weekend Grapevine, TX
- November 20, 2017 — ACSI High School Leadership East Arlington, VA
- January 12, 2018 — Community Event and Church Services Redding, CA
- January 22, 2018 — ACSI High School Leadership West Costa Mesa, CA
- January 25, 2018 — College Event Jacksonville, FL
- January 26, 2018 — Pastors Conference Jacksonville, FL
- March 2, 2018 — Lead/Defend Conway, Arkansas
- June 22, 2018 — Camp Collide Georgetown, Texas
MORE TO WATCH
We live in an age that questions the relevance and knowability of truth. Is truth even important anymore? Sean briefly answers this Q with a personal story.
What about all the evil done by people who claim to follow Christ? Is this a good reason to discount Christianity? Sean briefly answers these questions.
How do we engage other people in spiritual conversation? What are some helpful and non-threatening Qs to ask? Sean briefly answers these questions and more.