How should Christians engage with culture? Should Christians engage in a culture war? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
How has apologetics changed over the past few decades? What are the big issues today? Sean interviews philosopher J.P. Moreland on these questions and more.
What is the worldview behind the Jungle Book movie? What does it say about human nature? Sean discusses these Qs and provides practical tips for discussion.
What are the challenges faced by second generation Christian students? How do we best minister to them? Sean speaks from his life and personal experience.
- June 6, 2016 — Stonegate Fellowship Church, Summer Camp Glorieta, NM
- July 21, 2016 — Alive Festival Mineral City, OH
- July 31, 2016 — 2016 Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
- September 2, 2016 — Forest Center College Briefing Camp Forest Falls, CA
- October 7, 2016 — Youth Conference @ Donelson Fellowship Nashville, TN
- October 13, 2016 — Chapel Service @ Metrolina Christian Academy Indian Trail, NC
- October 14, 2016 — National Conference on Christian Apologetics Charlotte, NC
MORE TO WATCH
Sean interviews Mike, a former porn-addict, about his 20-year journey of addiction and broken relationships, but ultimate transformation through Christ.
What principles influence how Christians vote? Should we vote for a particular person? In two minutes, Sean briefly answers these questions and more.
People commonly believe that all sins are equal before God. But is this true? What does the Bible say? Sean briefly addresses this question.