What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
What's the key to watching or reading the news critically? How should Christians approach media? Sean offers 3 quick tips for watching media biblically.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Is it more important to be happy or blessed? And what is the difference between the two? Sean discusses true happiness and why being blessed is invaluable.
Is there a cosmic drama of reality we can actually know? Sean interviews apologist and author Greg Koukl about his new, excellent book: The Story of Reality.
Should we "protect" kids by only teach students the biblical position? Should we expose them to counterarguments to the faith? Sean tackles these Qs and more.
- January 27, 2017 — (un)Apologetics Conference Dallas, TX
- January 29, 2017 — Apologetic Focused Weekend Services Grapevine, TX
- February 3, 2017 — JMI Collision Conference 2017 Bartlesville, Ok
- February 5, 2017 — Sunday Services Fullerton, CA
- February 10, 2017 — Disciple Now Event- UnApologetic Austin, TX
- February 12, 2017 — Sunday Services Fullerton, CA
- February 19, 2017 — Sunday Services Fullerton, CA
- February 23, 2017 — Student Leadership LIFT Tour Plano, TX
- March 3, 2017 — DNow Weekend and Sunday Services Duluth, GA
- March 18, 2017 — Engage Conference 2017 Tupelo, MS
- March 31, 2017 — 33rd Annual HBA Student Conference Black Mountain, NC
- April 1, 2017 — Regional Youth Event Rocky Mount, VA
MORE TO WATCH
How do we best evaluate different worldviews? What criteria is most helpful in determining which is true? Sean offers three quick, insightful tips.
Does evil count against God or for His existence? How could evil actually point to God? Sean briefly answers these questions.
Has the Church "poisoned everything"? Has it been a source of good or evil? Sean briefly answers these questions and more.