Sean interviews his father, Josh, with three quick questions about leadership today.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Jesus often told his followers not to publicly proclaim his identity. Why? Sean provides two reasons to help solve this seeming puzzle.
Did Jesus demand people change before they came to him?
- August 2, 2015 — Forest Home Family Camp Forest Falls, CA
- August 17, 2015 — Summit Manitou Springs, CO
- August 28, 2015 — Biola on the Road Downey, CA
- September 11, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ Calvary Church Santa Ana, CA
- September 20, 2015 — Hills Country Fellowship Church Burnet, TX
- September 22, 2015 — College Plus New Braunfels, TX
- September 25, 2015 — Stand To Reason reThink Conference Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
- October 2, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ North County Christ the King Bellingham, WA
- October 5, 2015 — Friends Christian School Brea, CA
- October 10, 2015 — Cathedral of Faith San Jose, CA
- October 13, 2015 — The King's Academy High School Chapel Sunnyvale, CA
- October 16, 2015 — Walnut Creek Church Des Moines, IA
MORE TO WATCH
Sean catches up with a youth pastor who found a unique way to love the LGBT students at his local high school. Check it out!
Recently I got a call from CNN to be a guest to discuss same sex marriage. In the process, I learned a valuable lesson about media bias.
After the SCOTUS ruling on same sex marriage many Christians have felt fear, but now is the time to show genuine Christlike love to people.