What does Biblical authority mean? Why is the Bible authoritative and how do we get students to believe it? Sean interviews his father Josh on these Qs and more
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
Is your religion just a reflection of your culture? Are religious beliefs accidents of culture? Sean briefly responds to these Qs by reflecting on truth.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Is science the sole (or even best) means of knowing truth? Sean responds briefly, showing that there are many other reliable ways of discovering truth.
How solid is the case for God from near-death experiences? What is the actual testable evidence and what does it prove? Sean answers these Qs and more.
Dr. Strandness's life took a dramatic turn when he was challenged to articulate his faith. He answers some of Sean's Qs about his new life and profession.
- September 24, 2016 — reThink Orange County Costa Mesa, CA
- October 7, 2016 — Youth Conference @ Donelson Fellowship Nashville, TN
- October 13, 2016 — Chapel Service @ Metrolina Christian Academy Indian Trail, NC
- October 14, 2016 — National Conference on Christian Apologetics Charlotte, NC
- October 20, 2016 — Transforming Churches Conference Mesa, AZ
- October 21, 2016 — reThink Dallas, TX Dallas, TX
- October 27, 2016 — Hume Lake Men's Retreat Hume, CA
- October 28, 2016 — ACSI Middle School Leadership Conference Pasadena, CA
- November 21, 2016 — 2016 Fall Christian Educators Conference Wichita, KS
- January 5, 2017 — Defend Conference New Orleans, LA
- January 15, 2017 — Student Leadership Orlando, FL
- January 27, 2017 — (un)Apologetics Conference Dallas, TX
MORE TO WATCH
Why doesn't God make His existence more clear? Has God actually revealed Himself? Sean briefly addresses these questions and more.
Is the God of the Old Testament angry? Is the New Testament God one of love? How can these two seeming differences be reconciled?
Will God allow me into heaven? Have I lived a good enough life? Sean briefly answers these questions from the life and teachings of Jesus.