What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Why should the state value religious liberty? What is a simple, yet powerful case for the value of religious freedom? Sean lays out a simple case.
There is a temptation to study apologetics solely in the abstract. Sean offers a lesson from John 4 (the woman at the well) about making apologetics personal.
It's no secret our culture is obsessed with sex? But what are the deeper reasons for this obsession? Sean considers 5 deeper reasons that are often overlooked.
- July 30, 2017 — 2017 Family Camp Forest Falls, CA
- August 5, 2017 — Impact 360 Institute Pine Mountain, GA
- August 7, 2017 — Summit Colorado
- August 13, 2017 — Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
- September 3, 2017 — Apologetic Month Gilroy, CA
- September 23, 2017 — Knight Under the Stars Austin, TX
- October 7, 2017 — Weekend Services St. Peters, MO
- October 14, 2017 — Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference Virginia Beach, VA
- October 20, 2017 — President's Council Chattanooga, TN
- November 10, 2017 — 121 Community Church - Men's Weekend Grapevine, TX
- November 20, 2017 — ACSI High School Leadership East Arlington, VA
- January 12, 2018 — Community Event and Church Services Redding, CA
MORE TO WATCH
The Old Testament is filled with stories of war and judgment. How can this be reconciled with a loving God? Sean briefly addresses this question.
Given how much information is available, including responses to every position, can we have any knowledge at all? Sean briefly answers this question.
What is the fate of those who have never heard? Can they be saved? Do they have knowledge of God? Sean briefly answers these questions.